Current is a dynamic team of brand marketing, public relations and digital veterans leading an independent agency owned by the Interpublic Group (IPG). Our agency – with offices in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco – works with iconic brands and blue chip clients to develop highly strategic and creative campaigns. Launched in 2006, Current offers an exciting career opportunity for entrepreneurial leaders. Learn more at www.talktocurrent.com.
Current is looking for an Associate Creative Director/Copywriter in San Francisco to work closely with the planning and creative team to concept break-through, insight-driven ideas. He or she will be responsible for developing long/short-form copy for a range of clients and channels, creative platforms and tactical write-ups for existing clients and new business efforts, and developing internal marketing materials. The Associate Creative Director/Copywriter will lead creative projects from concept to execution, present ideas to clients, and mentor junior creative talent.
• Lead creative projects to ensure that all written output is strategically aligned with brand platform, style, tone and guidelines.
• Develop copy for a variety of advertising and communications efforts, including traditional, editorial and digital.
• Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, designers and account teams to develop messaging strategies and write copy for projects.
• Help teams concept creative platforms and campaigns.
• Lead concept and create development of video scripts.
• Work closely with the production team and project management to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budgets to ensure delivery of executional vision.
• 8+ years experience in an ACD (copy focused) role, preferably at an agency.
• Must be strategic minded and a creative thinker.
• Experience in PR and digital (social, content, video, media, influencer).
• Excellent presenter and persuasive speaker.
• Engaging in their ability to communicate a story or idea.
• Proven experience mentoring a team.
• Self-motivated, fun, entrepreneurial, and endlessly curious.
Current is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Current recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status. Learn more and apply here.