Sinclair Broadcast Group in Chattanooga, TN, is seeking a Creative Services Producer/Editor to shoot and edit stories for a daily lifestyle program. Ideal candidate has strong videography and editing skills, good creative judgment, and the ability to work both independently and with others. A positive attitude and strong organizational skills are also necessary.
Duties will include:
- Pre-production planning and scheduling
- Produce, shoot and edit packages for the show
- Prepare photos, graphics and video for air
- Train as back-up director for the show (iNews and Overdrive experience a plus)
- Train as audio engineer for the live show
- Train as back-up studio tech/floor director for the show
- Train as back-up producer for the show when primary producer is absent
- Assist host in promoting the show through social media
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Available to work weekdays 8:30am – 5:30pm, with some evenings and weekends possible
This position falls under the Creative Services Department, so you also will be responsible for assisting with live, local sports broadcasts, commercial overflow work and event/promotional work as needed.
Apply online at http://www.sbgi.net/careers
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter