Sinclair Broadcast Group in Chattanooga, TN, home to WTVC and WFLI, is seeking an experienced and creative producer/editor and production lead for our Creative Services department. Qualified candidates must be able to shoot and edit polished content. The position is a part of the Creative Services Department and is required to cross-train in other department functions outside production, participate as needed in station events, and participate in live productions such as sports.
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premiere a must; skills in After Effects and Photoshop preferred)
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story, particularly with regard to commercials
- Live, multi-camera production experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Advanced knowledge of cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Have and maintain a valid license and good driving record
- Commercial production experience is preferred
- Live production experience is a plus
- Some experience in broadcast production
- A college degree is preferred
Apply online at http://www.sbgi.net/careers. Please include a web link to your recent work while completing the online application. If you do not have a link to your work, please send a non-returnable DVD with your best work to: SBG Chattanooga, ATTN: Commercial Production Manager, 4279 Benton Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37406
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.