Consultant to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. Must have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls, and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you!
This position will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will work in an emerging market with aggressive expansion in local business, large commercial plants and downtown development that is in the midst of a building boom that has seen over 3000 new homes built in the last three years.
Most importantly, our team is looking for a revenue generator to join our fast-paced digital sales team to provide small- and medium-sized businesses an opportunity to increase their sales and profitability through a 360-degree marketing approach.
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors; continuing education and awareness of digital media trends; obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting; and successful negotiations. As Digital Marketing Associate, you will:
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close large ad buys
- Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions, customized to each client's needs, from our product suite that includes Website Development, CTV, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Programmatic Display, Geo Fencing, Email Marketing, SMS Loyalty Programs and local news assets
- Manage and retain large client multi-market campaigns
- Provide clients with cross platform marketing solutions
- Work with other marketing consultants and managers as directed
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Comprehensive understanding of digital assets and current digital trends
- Strong problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail
- Must be confident, flexible, able to multitask and work independently
- Able to effectively communicate, build rapport with and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance is a must
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record required
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in broadcasting. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Apply online at http://www.sbgi.net/careers
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.