Sinclair Broadcast Group/Chattanooga has an immediate opening for an energetic and creative Executive Producer to oversee news content for overall fairness, balance and accuracy. Winning candidate will produce daily newscasts and oversee production of newscasts and special programming, working closely with the other producers and reporters on daily selection and coverage. As a newsroom leader, the expectation is that the Executive Producer will lead by example.
- Manage and train other producers
- Special projects
- Plan and oversee continuity into upcoming newscasts
- Fill-in show producer as necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Four-year degree in journalism or communications is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in broadcast journalism as a producer or related role
- Strong writing skills
- Proven track record for getting results on initiatives
- Great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating
Apply online at http://www.sbgi.net/careers
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace.