Sinclair Broadcasting Group’s Chattanooga HUB is seeking a Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate will be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. Must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use
- Support operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred
Apply online at http://www.sbgi.net/careers
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.