WTVC-TV NewsChannel 9, the market leader in Chattanooga, Tennessee, needs an energetic and engaging evening news anchor to complete our weekday, evening anchor team. In addition to the typical duties of a news anchor, we are looking for someone who is eager to head into the field and break hard news investigative stories. Our anchors are also expected to help mentor and grow younger staff mentors, write and edit copy and lead the way in digital and social media.
- Anchor assigned newscasts
- Deliver scripted and ad-libbed material with energy, professionalism and personality
- Work with and guide reporters and producers in newscast production
- Maintain active daily presence on social media which engages with audience
- Ability to enterprise stories
- Possess the highest journalistic integrity and ethical standards
- Appear on behalf of the station at public events
- Minimum of 10 years of reporting experience is required
- 5+ years as a daily news anchor experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent proven work experience
Apply online at www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter