Sinclair Broadcast Group Chattanooga has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Weekend News Anchor/Reporter. In this role, you will be required to produce daily content on a variety of platforms, including the Internet and social networks, along with performing other duties as assigned by the news managers.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule that will include evenings and/or weekends is required
- Strong writing skills
- Sharp wit
- The ability to work well with others
- A self-starter and who can generate his or her own story ideas on a daily basis
- The ability to demonstrate enterprise reporting and creativity in storytelling
- Exemplary communication skills
- Previous anchoring and producing experience is required
- Must have 2+ years of on-air experience
- Live shot experience is a must
- Previous experience working in a team environment is a must
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply online at www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.