The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy.
As a 12 month contractor, the Campaign Operations Specialist contractor will focus on the execution of organic and paid media campaigns, ensuring that custom content performs according to benchmarks. You will support a centralized data dashboard to track performance of campaigns across digital ad placements, Bloomberg.com storytelling, apps, newsletters, and spend a significant amount of time tracking social media platforms (both organic and paid). As part of this role, the Specialist will assist with optimizing creative to ensure it performs.
The candidate should have an understanding of the media landscape, social media platforms, and be able to use analytics to inform on audience behaviors and content strategies.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support social benchmarking work to help conduct analyses and understand performance of content across platforms
- Track performance of campaigns, and help make real-time changes to creative, copy, etc. to improve performance
- Aggregate and interpret data during all stages of the campaign for presentation
- Monitor social media channels, social listening tools, and more to map user journeys and interactions
You'll need to have:
- 1-2 years of campaign management and analytic experience across platforms including Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and more, as well as how they relate to owned and earned tactics and other digital marketing methods
- The ability to analyze data to understand budgeting, audience planning, segmentation, and behaviors
- An aptitude to adapt and learn new platforms
- Project management and analytical skills with the capability to build plans and help execute
- An understanding of the paid media, branded content, and audience acquisition landscape
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/84043
If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.