Smarter, faster, and as always - first. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched QuickTake, a global news network for the New Guard. Who is the New Guard? They’re the young rising leaders in charge of teams, businesses, budgets, and creative endeavors.
They strive for success across all aspects of their busy lives and look to optimize every waking moment. In a world of information overload, they expect a news network that fits into their hectic lifestyles and not the other way around.
QuickTake is leading the charge & rethinking what a global new org should look like in an era where social platforms dominate our attention. In our first year and a half, we've grown fast, and we've partnered with some of the biggest brands to share their insights in fresh, distinctive, socially powerful ways.
We're looking for an experienced Client Services Lead to expand on this foundation. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of media and grow our business through white glove client service, expert client and campaign management.
We'll trust you to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for brand partnership executions, inclusive of content and media for our agencies and clients
- Spearhead the creation, implementation, and improvement of post sale process and best practices within your specific pod
- Set up partnerships internally and externally by leading client kick off meetings and internal kick off briefings
- Work collaboratively with sales, client marketing, planning, pricing and social buying once a program is sold to ensure no details are missed in execution
- Internally collaborate with editorial and branded content teams to ensure concepts are on brand for QuickTake and for clients
- Deliver exceptional white glove service for top clients
- Create project plans inclusive of production timelines, ensure all feedback and deliverables are timely and internal teams are on track for content development
- Set up all campaigns and ensure delivery alongside Ad Ops counterparts, inclusive of social buying within Twitter & Facebook/Instagram
- Present learnings and recommendations to sales within a comprehensive wrap deck to drive renewals forward
- Provide clients with reporting and screenshots
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of client service experience with an emphasis on publishing, social, OTT
- Solutions-oriented, creative individual that thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience in executing complex social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple campaigns at once while meeting deadlines
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/80071
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.