Smarter, faster, and as always - first. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
In December 2017, Bloomberg launched QuickTake, a global news network for the New Guard. Who is the New Guard? They’re the young rising leaders in charge of teams, businesses, budgets, and creative endeavors.
They strive for success across all aspects of their busy lives and look to optimize every waking moment. In a world of information overload, they expect a news network that fits into their hectic lifestyles and not the other way around.
QuickTake is leading the charge & rethinking what a global new org should look like in an era where social platforms dominate our attention. In our first year and a half, we've grown fast, and we've partnered with some of the biggest brands to share their insights in fresh, distinctive, socially powerful ways.
We're looking for an experienced Consumer Marketer to expand on this foundation. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of media and grow QuickTake through the evolution of our brand, the development of our audience, and our consumer presence as both a brand of Bloomberg, and a standalone innovator of news for the New Guard.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the full-year Consumer Marketing budget across audience development and brand awareness tactics
- Lead audience acquisition relationship and execution with third party vendor
- Lead influencer marketing relationship and execution with third party vendor
- Responsible for outlining and exceeding audience goals through strategic campaigns across all QuickTake channels, inclusive but not limited to social, editorial and OTT
- Lead the creative and strategic planning for trade and consumer events, such as QuickTake’s activation at SXSW and one-off consumer events, in lock-step with Client Marketing team to allow for sponsorship opportunities at each activation
- Lead the execution of event activations with internal support teams
- Work closely with Bloomberg’s brand studio and other key stakeholders on the evolution of the QuickTake brand design
- Help spearhead and shepherd the evolution of the brand with consumers and clients, including brand voice, tone, and personality
- Create new consumer facing and internal brand materials as the brand evolves
- Develop and oversee the execution of relevant, creative and cost-effective ideas to drive consumer awareness and engagement with the brand
- Work closely with PR to determine brand building opportunities and refine messaging
- Partner with research teams to make use of consumer insights in new ways
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience with an emphasis on social, OTT
- Solutions-oriented, creative individual that thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experienced in building strategic, creative consumer marketing campaigns with a focus on the bottom line across multiple platforms and events
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/80075
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter