Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Digital Advertising Trafficking Specialist is responsible for the activation and maintenance of digital campaigns. As part of this team a qualified candidate will have the opportunity to use their unique blend of technical aptitude, analytical mindset, organizational skills and creative problem solving to bring media solutions to life and ensure client success. In their day to day role, this individual works across mobile/desktop web, mobile applications, video and connected devices to traffic creative, troubleshoot problems, optimize campaign delivery and report results for client advertising on Bloomberg’s digital owned & operated and off-platform properties. This person will also engage across planning, pricing & inventory, sales, marketing, ad innovation and ad technology teams to launch new ad experiences, build creative for clients and project manage high impact units.
We will trust you to:
- Traffic and maintain display and video ad campaigns on Bloomberg's digital multi-media owned & operated platforms and off-platform, ensuring deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, viewability expectations, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal partners and external clients/agencies
- Collaborate with sales, ad product, ad technology and planning teams to understand client KPIs and how we can leverage Bloomberg assets to drive success
- Lead workflow and communication with cross-functional partners internally and externally to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
- Optimize performance and drive yield across campaigns to ensure full delivery and improve creative engagement
- Build custom ad experiences with internal and external partners, from client kick off calls through QA and launch
- Work with partners and buyers to resolve issues related to programmatic guaranteed (PG) deals, with the ability to determine the root cause of the issue and recommend actionable next steps
- Monitor deal health and create ad hoc reports during a campaign to grow partnerships, maximize revenue and retain buyers
- Work consultatively with sales, clients and agencies to foster understanding and adoption of industry specifications
- Maintain and communicate timelines and technical specs to sales, clients, and agencies
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- The ability to take ownership of a project and see your hard work come to life
- Problem solving and time management skills to ensure we are effectively managing requests and deadlines both internally and externally
- Good communication skills, be comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including sales and clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions on the spot
- Knowledge and experience with advertising systems and a detailed understanding of advertising performance metrics
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager as well as with third party ad servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, etc) and ad-verification vendors (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, MOAT, etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of programmatic guaranteed (PG) deal set up and delivery
- Experience in running third party rich media builds and/or working within rich media self-service platforms
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/87873
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.