The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from QuickTake to New Economy Forum to transforming our commercial model.
Bloomberg Media Distribution, a leading provider of news, photos, videos, live TV, data to publishers, broadcasters and companies in more than 130 countries, is seeking a Director of Partnerships and Licensing. This person will be responsible for leveraging our portfolio of multi-platform media assets to create new opportunities and revenue streams in Latin America through licensing, business development and strategic partnerships.
The Director of Partnerships & Licensing for Latin America will work with Bloomberg Media leadership as well as key members of other internal groups including Editorial, Digital, Finance and Consumer Marketing. Reporting to the Head of Americas for Media Distribution, you are someone with a successful track record of monetizing media content and IP, a deep understanding of the evolving media ecosystem, and a strong network of media contacts across the region.
We'll trust you to:
- Source and develop strategic partnerships and licensing deals in Latin America with a focus on our digital, video and live TV assets
- Manage business development initiatives from end-to-end: strategic presentations, negotiation, contract drafting, roll out and GTM activities
- Manage Bloomberg TV affiliate relationships for Pay TV, OTT, VOD platforms in Latin America, including negotiating proposals, amendments, prospecting and growing distribution of Bloomberg TV LatAm/Brazil for TV distributors
- Provide constructive feedback to product, management, and operations for business process and product improvements
- Drive revenue through new opportunities, including digital out-of-home and AVOD
- Forecast pipeline and revenue in a consistent manner
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in media distribution with a proven track record of building and growing media products and businesses across various formats and channels
- Keen understanding of the media industry in Latin America, including knowledge of OTT, content, deal structures and best practices around monetization. Previous experience in television affiliate sales preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Detail orientated; superior problem solving and organizational skills; and an ability to conceptualize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in Spanish language required; additional fluency in Portuguese language preferred
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/82408
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter