The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg Media's overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally led, multi-platform brands that broaden Bloomberg's core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.
Bloomberg Digital (Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg News App) is at the centerpiece of that strategy - providing informative, credible, authoritative, lightning-fast journalism for a global business audience. In May 2018, we launched a paywall on both Bloomberg.com and the app and are quickly working to build a growing paid subscriber base. A key focus area for 2020 is to continue out incredible growth in acquiring and retaining subscribers.
The consumer subscription business, within Bloomberg Media group, is seeking a proven, highly-motivated Acquisition Marketer to develop and execute initiatives to scale subscriptions via our onsite marketing channels. You will be responsible for executing onsite marketing campaigns and experimenting with creative, copy and placement to drive engagement and conversion. You will work closely with external vendors and internal partners to build thoughtful and effective, marketing programs to meet our aggressive business goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and execute thoughtful strategies, communication plans and campaigns to drive engagement and subscription acquisition
- Develop test and learn plans for onsite touts and the offer page to maximize acquisition and revenue
- Lead and maintain onsite marketing programs; test creative, content, copy and frequency to drive business goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to support initiatives launching on Bloomberg.com
- Continuously analyze campaign efficiency and allocate investment dollars to the highest value opportunities; evaluate results in the context of broader business goals, and make recommendations on how to move the business forward
- Develop clear and factual reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership
- Provide support to teammates through maintenance of existing marketing programs and assistance in development of new campaigns
- Be a creative, innovative problem solver who consistently stays on top of the latest digital trends and brings new “out of the box” ideas to the table
You’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making
- An understanding of how media is consumed in today’s world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects at once
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player.
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/82658
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.