Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative.
We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Paid Search and Programmatic Media Manager is responsible for leading programmatic strategy with external agencies and overseeing execution of our direct response campaigns within all paid search and display. You will be leading Bloomberg’s expansion into new channels and lead our overall programmatic strategy. A strong background in planning and buying programmatic and paid search (SEM and YouTube) Strong expertise in managing bid optimization platforms (Google AdWords and DoubleClick) are a must.
We'll trust you to:
- Establish B2C acquisition strategy for paid media outside of current channels, specific focus on measurement of success and analytics to do so
- Oversee external agency on programmatic buys performance and placement as well as expansion into new channels that include Quora, Taboola/Outbrain, among others
- Handle the day to day management of current channels that include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Youtube, and Google Display
- Partner closely with creative and paid social teams on the best creative and landing page content based on performance
- Develop and execute against learning objectives to drive continuous performance improvements through testing and analysis
- Manage channel budget and spend, including forecasting monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Own and constantly improve QA practices to ensure accuracy of each campaign from pre-launch through recap
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging channel technologies, focusing on how these insights can be leveraged to drive performance improvements
- Stay on top of the latest updates regarding tools and User Interfaces (AdWords, Bing, Bid Management Platforms, eMarketer, SEMrush,Analytical tools, etc.)
- Create and share analytic dashboards of your prospective channel performance, present, communicate and to managers and wider teams
You'll need to have:
- 4+ years of proven experience managing paid search and programmatic display ads
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results within paid search and programmatic display in terms of CPA, CTR, conversions, and ROAS
- Deep expertise in Google Ads (certification a plus), including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, match types, quality scoring, negative keywords, bidding strategies, and audience targeting and segmentation
- Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape, including ad verification, brand safety measures, DMPs, DSPs, and ad trafficking
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, lookups)
- Able to work with and analyze large data sets quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Able to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you?
Apply via here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/82657
If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.