Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
This role will focus primarily on developing the US Programmatic Market: enabling our organization to scale its strategy and approach across sales, marketing, ad ops and data.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced programmatic (PMP & PG) trading specialist to add to our growing team. You’ll be required to handle our programmatic demand partners, such as DSP’s, ad networks, RTB advertising exchanges, agency trading desks and client in-house teams. You’ll liaise with sales and ad operations to ensure campaigns are optimized and monitored.
We’ll trust you to:
- Achieve revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis and manage a pipeline across a set list of category-based account verticals
- Be self-motivated to prospect through researching and analyzing data points, and translating these opportunities to closed business
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations to key clients
- Identify what buyers and advertisers are bidding on Bloomberg inventory, and move them up the value chain and into upper funnel tactics (PMP & PG)
- Work in tandem with US sales reps to consult and support programmatic growth within their practice through by identifying advertisers in their lists that are not currently transacting programmatic and growing existing partnerships
- Work with Head of Sales to ensure programmatic is evangelized across the org and that the direct sales team is enabled to sell programmatic
- Offer white glove customer service by working closely with account management to maximize campaign performance, spend, and renewal business
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in the digital media space with a track record of strong performance
- Previous experience in programmatic, data, DSPs, SSPs, or DMPs
- Experience driving results and growth in line with company objectives and goals
- Shown success launching large-scale, programmatic campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines when managing multiple relationships
- Be able to multi-task and work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization (pricing, sales, operations, campaign managers)
- Proficient knowledge of the audience and data ecosystem
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with understanding of industry trends with regards to agency trading desks & programmatic media buying strategies
Does this sound like you?
Apply here: https://careers.bloomberg.com/job/detail/86776
If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter