Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Business Development Account Executive to help us continue to grow by fostering connections--some you already have, and many new ones you’ll forge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career with a fast-paced, tenacious team who is passionate about making a difference in our community.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Daly City site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
- Ability to “hunt” – search for and develop new broadcast and digital business and grow existing digital and traditional radio business
- Generate new business through persistent focus on new client development and strategic sourcing.
- Prospect and identify marketing revenue opportunities, create broadcast and digital sales packages, present to clients, and close the sale.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Create holistic digital marketing solutions with the ability to manipulate and calculate pricing structures utilizing CPM (cost per thousand) and CPC (cost per click).
- Create fully integrated marketing campaigns to deliver strong ROI for clients utilizing both traditional radio and digital extension.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual budgets.
- Fully participate in CRM (Client Relationship Management) system.
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media.
TO BE SUCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Ability to successfully execute the sales process whether working remotely or onsite
- Demonstrated success in outside advertising sales (three years’ experience preferred)
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data to draw conclusions from findings
- Self-starter and a Team player
- Capable and willing to resolve issues as they surface
- High level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Advertising enthusiast, from ad copy to social posts, you embrace it all
- Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective with new business development
- A commitment to personal growth through continual training
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software, and new technologies.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing Company to serious liability risks
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $130,000. Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.