Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville San Francisco has an immediate opening for a dynamic Digital Account Executive. The Digital Account Executive is responsible for driving digital advertising revenues by working collaboratively with the Digital Sales team on consultative, data-driven sales of digital advertising solutions to new and existing clients. In this role, you will be required to develop digital campaigns from effective pre-sale customer needs analyses to campaign launch, campaign reporting, retention & upselling. We are looking for someone that can aggressively prospect, qualify targets, configure digital solutions, and close five to six-figure programs. Bonneville’s solution-based approach and depth of digital products requires that this Digital Account Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in programmatic display and video advertising, e-mail marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
The Digital Account Executive will interact with Advertising Operations, and/or Sales teams to ensure seamless digital campaign execution, providing a high-level of client service support. This person will be a key contributor to the digital revenue organization by supporting digital sales efforts centrally and/or locally with the digital revenue operations.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This is a hybrid on-site/remote role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Daly City site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
- Hunt – develop new digital business and grow existing digital business
- Demonstrate expertise of selling digital advertising products including digital display ads, SEO, paid media, social media, mobile, programmatic, IP targeting, OTT/CTV, e-mail, mobile advertising and website landing page development
- Prospect and identify digital revenue opportunities, create digital sales packages, present to clients and close the sale.
- Create holistic digital marketing solutions with the ability to manipulate and calculate pricing structures utilizing CPM (cost per thousand), CPC (cost per click)
- Work with agency contacts and/or sales teams to research, write and create sales presentations
- Enter and maintain customer data in Bonneville’s customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Assist the Account Management team in presenting monthly client campaign reports and interpreting the results, providing key metrics and campaign recommendations to ensure client retention
- Work closely with Operations to capture customer needs for execution of digital campaigns
- Leverage digital tools to support digital campaign pricing and planning
- Support and adhere to digital revenue operational processes, policies, procedures and standards of performance
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Attend sales training and planning meetings
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing Company to serious liability risk
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Proven experience in selling digital marketing solutions to clients across multiple business verticals
- Proven knowledge of third-party digital solutions as well as rich media technologies, including PPC, impression and click through tracking pixels
- Experience customizing fully integrated, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, attribution models & ROI calculations
- Experience with web analytics, e.g., Omniture, Quantcast, and Google Analytics, Google Ads, programmatic ad serving platforms
- Experience with digital ad serving technology
- Prefer experience with Google Ad Manager and Display & Video 360
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $130,000. Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.