Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville Bay Area is seeking a dynamic sales leader to oversee digital sales. The ideal candidate will have a track record of growing digital marketing by creating integrated solutions, developing client relationships, coaching account executives and generating revenue. They will develop and maintain strategies to ensure digital revenue grows across the market for the company.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Daly City site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership of digital budgets and goals and develop strategies to improve sales year over year
- Communicate effectively to build and maintain successful internal and external relationships with sales managers, account executives, digital marketing team, buyers, planners and clients
- Develop targeted, customer-focused marketing solutions using multiple media products
- Train and coach Account Executives on digital advertising tactics and products
- Work with Sales Managers to determine account executive’s annual goals
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Analyze and provide reports, market/competitive analysis and potential growth opportunities
- Regularly accompany each Account Executives on sales calls to coach and support the digital sales effort
- Assist with recruiting and attracting top sales talent.
- Generate creative approaches for developing digital sales programs and tools to strengthen sales
- Work with the corporate digital team and other Bonneville markets to identify new potential digital marketing solutions
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- A minimum of five years’ successful sales experience, including two to three (2-3) years as an effective manager, directing the accomplishment of sales objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling a full suite of digital solutions, including search, programmatic display, audio and video, social media, targeted (geo-fenced) ads, email marketing, etc.
- Excellent understanding of effectively pricing and managing inventory
- Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills
- Skilled negotiator with ability to up-sell
- Proven history of achieving budgets
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret digital marketing data and draw conclusions from findings
- Possess excellent technology, computer, oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a valid driver license and clean driving record in a must
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent is preferred
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
$120,000-$240,000. This range is inclusive of multiple job levels.
Salary/Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
This role is eligible to earn bonuses based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.