Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville Bay Area is looking for an energetic, highly organized, and reliable Office Administrator/Assistant. This role will perform a wide range of administrative support relating to Bonneville Bay Area while preserving necessary confidentiality and privacy of information. This role will support the Senior Vice President/Market Manager and others on the leadership team while providing excellent customer as the first point of contact to our Bonneville listeners, clients, vendors, and guests. This is a fast paced, dynamic role, so we are looking for an enthusiastic personality who thrives under pressure and can balance a variety of tasks every day.
This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Daly City site.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision)
- Continuous growth and development training
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Extend and demonstrate good customer service by pleasantly, professionally and efficiently answering the telephone and greeting guests/visitors
- Assist SVP/Market Manager with administrative duties and other projects as assigned. This includes filing, calendaring, managing mailing and building access, and daily/weekly check deposit.
- Develop sufficient familiarity with stations formats to be able to field general programming questions from listeners
- Provide callers with accurate information and route calls as needed and take messages when required
- Maintain active inventory of office and breakroom supplies.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and employee events held at our location. This includes managing conference room schedules.
- Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements, as needed, ensuring that corporate travel policies are followed. Negotiate local hotel corporate rates.
- Perform office manager responsibilities including ordering and maintenance of coffee and vending services, ordering janitorial supplies, making sure the lunchrooms are stocked with plates, cutlery and paper towels, making sure common refrigerators are kept clean, making sure all conference rooms have water, making sure the conference rooms are clean and tidy after each use, reporting building maintenance issues.
- Act as a building liaison as needed.
- Project appropriate company image by promoting a warm, friendly, yet professional atmosphere.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS is preferred but not required
- Five+ years of experience in administrative support (preferred: at least 2+ years of executive support)
- Sensitivity and respect for confidential matters
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, and other Microsoft Office Products
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in spelling, grammar, punctuation, and be capable of composing correspondence working from notes, or instructions.
- Able to draft reports and other materials.
- Ability to organize and be a self-starter in handling a variety of assignments by following through from beginning to successful completion often under pressure.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems while being flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Work under moderate supervision to coordinate various aspects of the department and assist other departments as needed.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc..
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter