Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Contribute to the KMVQ and overall Bonneville teams as a content creator and performer across both legacy and digital audio and digital video channels. Serve the show team as a content contributor, supporting voice, reporter, music DJ, and/or conversationalist. Partner with the show team to create and deliver remarkable content in an entertaining and engaging style that attracts and holds the target audience, as evidenced by growing radio ratings and online usage. Connect with the audience and provide support for listener calls, texts, emails and social media messages. Contribute daily to the Company’s digital platforms including, but not limited to blogs, podcasts, videos, social media, and other emerging digital platforms. Perform all responsibilities in a professional manner under the direction of station management and consistent with Bonneville policies and procedures, FCC rules and regulations, and the Company’s core values and mission.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our San Francisco site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
- Team player
- Perform daily as part of the assigned show team in a manner that supports the achievement of station goals.
- Provide consistent, professional delivery of spoken word content; demonstrate deep understanding of music associated with KMVQ.
- Work in a fast and accurate manner under pressure. Demonstrate ability to present live and ad-lib unscripted content with continuity, meaning, and clarity.
- Maintain an engaging and authentic on-air persona in support of fellow show team members.
- Demonstrate an ability to create and curate compelling on-air content.
- Regularly engage on social media platforms and demonstrate a deep understanding of social media skills.
- Consistently cultivate and maintain a personal connection with the KMVQ audience over the air and through social media.
- Receive and adhere to coaching and direction from Program Director and/or others designated by management
- Attend and represent the station as required at events, remotes and client meetings.
- Act a team player and show an ability to work well and learn from others.
- Perform production/voiceover assignments as needed
- Assist with gathering, editing, and producing audio for program
- Understand and adhere to FCC Rules and Regulations
- Demonstrate familiarity with computer software, possess basic computer skills. Learn new systems quickly
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, or any other sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.