Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
96.5 KOIT is seeking a part-time on-air talent with a production skillset focus. We’re looking for a talent that creates content on-air, can focus on daily coordination and editing of listener audio. Qualified talent must have a unique personality with the ability to form a connection with our diverse audience. Candidates must currently live in the San Francisco broadcast area.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Daly City site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
- Understands the adult contemporary audience and lifestyle and can form a connection with them
- Participate in promotional appearances and maintain a strong listenership.
- Prepare and deliver performances including the recording, editing and playback of telephone calls, the preparation of recorded “bits” and other show elements and the operation of studio equipment
- Attend staff meetings and contribute to show/ideas
- Meet client needs by being available when needed, building a positive rapport; exhibiting a positive attitude; being knowledgeable about the station/company
- Plan, prepare, produce and deliver content in an entertaining and professional manner in a style consistent with the standards of performance as established by the Program Director
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- 2 years hosting a recent or current radio show
- Must be a SAG-AFTRA member or be willing to join SAG-AFTRA
- Impeccable production skills.
- Experience with coaching and editing actors for airplay.
- Have a strong understanding of the PPM ratings currency
- Keep up-to-date and in-tune with local and national topics and trends
- Understand the positive implications social media has on the growth of the show; strong writing and blogging skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast and concise manner under pressure. Demonstrated ability to present live and ad-lib unscripted content with continuity, meaning and clarity.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Ability to creatively sell, music, artists and promotions
- Understand station’s brand promise and work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Enhanced experience with Adobe Audition
- Knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- Understands RCS Zetta/Zetta2Go operating system
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20lbs pounds on occasion.
$16.07-50.00 per hour. This range is inclusive of multiple job levels.
Hourly rate to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.