Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Bonneville San Francisco (Bay Area) is looking for energetic, outgoing, individuals who are interested in representing our stations. In this role you will provide support to the station promotions departments on remote events, appearances, special projects, promotions, marketing campaigns, assignments and more. Due to the nature of the job, hours and shifts will vary from week to week and are based on scheduled events.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at client location and at station and community events.
- Employee may also be required to work onsite at our Daly City office location.
- Requires a flexible schedule and ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Executing station events and remotes in the community
- Driving of station vehicles
- Prepare signage, promotions, giveaways for events
- Provide support on logistics, setup and takedown for remote and station events
- Interact with listeners, clients, hosts and on-air talent in a positive manner
- Maintain vehicles, banners and all associated promotional assets
- Have extensive knowledge on all Bonneville brands and be able to implement said knowledge at station events and when interacting with listeners
- Assist with daily operation of station websites and social media pages, including creation of innovative ideas to generate online traffic
- Assist in conducting contests and fulfilling prizes according to station policies and rules at events
- Other marketing/promotional duties as assigned by manager and Program Director
- Provide fill in front desk administrative support, as needed
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change at any time based on the needs of the station
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A valid driver license and clean driving record in a must
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-starter, work well under pressure, and accept responsibility for work while performing under moderate supervision
- Must be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfill obligations
- Willing to be flexible with work environment; i.e. working outdoors in any condition, at festivals, local business, etc.
- Experience in public relations or marketing preferred
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently
- Able to set up 10x10 tent on your own
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
COMPENSATION: $16.07 - $19.03 per hour (Hourly rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.