Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
We are looking for a dynamic Promotions Coordinator responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing/Promotions to organize and coordinate various marketing, sales and promotional events and coordinate promotional office duties with a high level of customer service and administrative duties for our listeners. The right individual will be ambitious, fun, energetic and who possesses organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- Employee may also be required to work onsite at our Daly City office location.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at client location and at station and community events.
- Requires a flexible schedule and ability to workdays, nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Works in concert with Director of Marketing, Program Directors, Sales Managers, Creative Services and Account Executives to coordinate events, promotions and online contesting that benefit both the radio listener and client/sponsor.
- Must be enthusiastic, strong customer service skills, detail oriented, personable, outgoing, creative, highly organized and a self-starter. Superior verbal and written skills. Ability to work autonomously as well as contributing team member.
- Coordinate, set up and attend radio station events to ensure stations and clients are represented and satisfied. Events entail setting up banners, tents, contests, etc.
- Assist Promotions Director on drafting/coordinating schedules for part-time promotions team for on-site events.
- Contribute ideas and participate in discussions.
- Manage and distribute station prizes and premiums, perform basic office administrative functions, all stations’ action plans, vehicle maintenance and upkeep and manage, manage storage of prizes and station equipment.
- Update website, station events and social media; manage public service/community events; manage database.
- Reports to work on time and is flexible on schedule/hours determined; availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays to complete a project, event or task.
- Performs office work such as copying, organizing, mailing, phoning and typing as needed.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Builds working relationships with co-workers, customers, vendors and the general public. Acts in a professional manner when representing the stations.
- Comfortable driving station vehicles to and from events, setting up and running audio and other types of audio equipment, hanging banners and other staging elements and conducting on-site promotions.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Experience in marketing and/or communications and knowledge of local radio stations
- Reliable, creative, outgoing, personable and a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous leadership experience desired.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a contributing team.
- Problem solver with the ability to organize and prioritize project needs.
- Detail orientated and have solid organizational skills and have successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously with good follow through.
- Work well under pressure.
- Experience working with software such as VPromo, Wrike, Wide Orbit, Wordpress
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and the internet. Experience with relevant social media tools such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record as determined by the Company (driving record will be checked).
- Demand Creation & Ideation
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills.
- Experience in Compliance & Contest Rules Generation
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Able to set up 10x10 tent on your own Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
Compensation Range: $17.60 to $22.50 per hour (Hourly rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter