Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As Streaming Media Support Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the delivery of our streaming initiatives. You will work closely with our Head of Streaming Operations to manage deployed hardware devices, communicate with our streaming service providers, generate regular usage reports, and provide regulatory reporting. You will also work directly with our stations to launch new streaming products, including testing and consistent review of audio and metadata.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is designated as a remote role, with the opportunity to work in-person on occasion if desired. Employee may work from home but will be required to work from a state where Bonneville is an established business:Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
-Serve as point of contact for streaming issues and streaming product requests.
- Handle internal and external communications.
- Create bug reports and prioritized product requests across multiple platforms.
- Maintain internal customer service and product portal documentation.
-Assist in managing deployed streaming hardware devices and streaming service providers.
Manage streams, podcasts and users in third party systems.
Manage data and users in internal product portal.
Basic configuration of streams in Telos ZipStream R/2 hardware.
-Create and upload required reports to stations and external partners.
Manage audio analytics exports for internal data team.
Manage and monitor SoundExchange and other regulatory reporting.
Monitor internal data logging and data quality.
Assist in design and management of internal analytics products.
-Perform routine testing of production services and periodic QA testing on deployments and upgrades.
Document and review stream audio and metadata quality on all platforms.
Provide testing and QA reporting on new products and upgrades.
Assist in design and deployment of internal monitoring tools.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years’ experience in audio streaming, audio engineering or information technology.
- Experience in managing streaming hardware and delivery systems.
- Experience with media measurement systems including Nielsen and digital analytics.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under deadlines.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
Preferred Qualifications, but Not Required:
- Experience with existing streaming technology providers
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
$52,800-$69,600 per year. Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal equity and alignment with market data.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.