Public Relations - Account Coordinator
Dot Joyce Consulting is seeking a creative, results-focused Account Coordinator to join our Boston team and play a key role in supporting strategic communications on behalf of our corporate, nonprofit and government clients.
- Produce client status reports and briefing materials for meetings
- Conduct reliable and accurate media research (editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, media/analyst list development) and provide teams with industry-relevant news and research
- Weekly and/or daily status reports, including media monitoring, social media reporting as well as task and deadline updates
- Monitor clients social media presence and draft social media posts on behalf of clients (Facebook, Twitter updates, blogger relations, and more)
- Brainstorming and creative thinking; be vocal contributors across all elements of campaigns but most notably in brainstorms and planning sessions.
- Consuming news and engaging media to identify new or emerging media targets for clients
- Reading and sharing relevant news each day with teams and clients
- Content creation, including contributing to written communication such as press releases, pitches, client emails and longer length bylined articles
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining calendars, and coordinating meetings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 1+ years of PR or Communications experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fast learner with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail
- An ability to laugh at one’s self and not be afraid of trying new ideas and approaches.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter