Broadcast Engineer - WPEC CBS 12
- Job Board
- Broadcast Engineer - WPEC CBS 12
Broadcast Engineer - WPEC CBS 12 - West Palm Beach, FL
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
West Palm Beach
- Provide the engineering design and assist with the building and installation of electronic systems/equipment as assigned
- Maintain and repair computer systems, support News Department on-air systems and provide campus wide support for all computer systems.
- Provide budget information to support the implementation of new systems
- Provide technical support to operational users
- Understand and implement broadcast servers and file based workflows.
- Understand and support specific engineering signal flow systems including LiveU servers, microwave systems, IP based cameras and broadcast encode/decode equipment.
- Perform all technical work to engineering standards and practices
- Other duties may be assigned
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self-starter, able to work efficiently without direct supervision
- Be able to work effectively with other departments receiving and communicating instructions via telephone or in person
- Be able to read and understand technical materials
- Able to set priorities under pressure of deadlines
- Able to concentrate for long periods of time
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes including extended hours, weekends, and evenings
- Associate’s degree (AA) in Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of three years broadcast experience
- Working knowledge of broadcast station operations
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Do you like this page?