Mixon Digital, offers the latest in interactive signage and digital apps designed to educate, engage and connect fans to their favorite events. From concept to execution, Mixon Digital provides everything needed to create exciting new ways to reach consumers and generate new channels of revenue. Covering live events from the logistical side, like Date Configuration for all of the venue's large and small screens, to the Content Creation of venue signage and video boards, to live Social Media Integration.
Mixon Digital is seeing a Freelance Graphic Designer to be responsible for all graphic production required in the creation of daily and long term productions. Duties include implementing, executing and maintaining the approved design tools; creating requested graphics; designing package elements; and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of graphics and trends and developments.
- Designs graphic elements for in-venue and remote production
- Create and maintain graphic elements, logos and digital files in the archival system
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of design trends in production graphic design.
- Work alongside Senior Graphic Artist to ensure all graphic needs are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Proofs all materials in an accurate manner, delivering high-quality, on-time and error-free drafts.
- Works to enhance knowledge of Macintosh-based graphics systems in order to troubleshoot equipment and best utilize software plug-ins.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts or a related area is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in graphic design is necessary.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- Previous experience with Cinema 4D or similar would be advantageous, but not required.
- Ability to learn and master new software programs as necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills are needed.
- Good organizational and project coordination skills are necessary.
- A Proven ability to multitask and perform well under strict deadlines is required.
- Familiarity with production equipment and the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Good eyesight required for reviewing graphics.