WLS Digital Producer
ABC 7 Chicago's #1 news Chicago is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, and tech-savvy candidate to join the Digital Team. ABC 7 Chicago covers the local and national news stories of the day and how those stories impact local communities.
• Timely posting of local and national news on all digital platforms, including but not limited to websites, apps and social media
• Work with news managers, assignment editors and talent to coordinate on-air and online news coverage
• Execute special projects for various station departments, including sales, marketing and community affairs
• Execute synergy requests from the station group and the Disney company
• Two years’ experience in a newsroom environment preferred.
• Available to work flexible hours, including overnights, weekends, and holidays
• Strong editorial skills, good news judgement and social media expertise
• Excellent communication, writing, and copy-editing skills
• Proven ability to multitask and thrive in a high pressure news environment
• Strong independent worker, as well as a team player
• Proficient in AP Style
• Solid knowledge of basic HTML
• Ability to shoot and edit video using Adobe Premiere a plus
• Bachelor’s degree and previous digital news experience preferred
To apply, please log on to: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/ and search for Job ID: 902586BR or use the link:
About ABC Owned TV Stations:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with WLS Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call ABC Owned TV Stations.
WLS Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter