TALENT COMMUNITIES: EBF connects partners to diverse communities of talent through a variety of channels
- EBF Fellows: Nearly 200 active interns participate in local events, year-round webinars and the EBF Annual Summer Conference in New York
- EBF Hiring Program: A captive audience of 100+ graduating fellows being prepared for and connected to job opportunities with EBF partners
- EBF Applicant Pool: A pool of 6,000+ annual college applicants to which partners can highlight specific opportunities and their company’s brand
- EBF Alumni & AMMP Network: A pool of 3,000+ established professionals who are EBF intern alumni and diverse professional members of our AMMP Network
EBF fellows on the way to career fair at the 2018 summer conference
EBF alumni at Power Networking at the 2018 summer conference
- EBF Fellows Program:
This is our flagship program, through which we source 200 interns annually based on partner-determined criteria, including age (any year of college), location (anywhere in the U.S.), and function. Fellows in our program receive ongoing professional and skill development supported by the Foundation, including:
- Attendance at the EBF Annual Conference
- Participation in EBF’s Hiring Program (year-round, individualized, career-coaching initiative for college seniors)
- Ongoing one-on-one guidance and support provided by EBF staff
- Exposure to myriad resources and leaders in the field
- EBF Candidate Finder: A dynamic, electronic database, of the EBF graduating seniors participating in the Hiring Program (year-round, individualized, career-coaching initiative for college seniors), designed to help EBF partner companies source and identify talented candidates for open entry-level positions
- EBF Communications: Highlight your company as an exciting career destination with EBF’s national talent pool through various strategies, including targeted email blasts, social media promotions, and newsletter spotlights.
EBF Annual Career Fair: Featuring 120+ recent college graduates and college upperclassmen
- EBF data-driven insights and best practices
EBF partners are engaged and connected to their peers through forums that provide networking and leadership opportunities
EBF National Advisory Council (NAC): Serves as EBF’s primary vehicle for senior-level partner engagement. The NAC meets annually at our summer conference (June/July) in NYC and has at least one senior-level member from each of our 50+ partner companies. NAC members are expected to advocate internally for EBF and would be the primary contact for EBF on various partnership benefits and sponsorship opportunities, including tailored opportunities around our summer conference and our hiring program.
- EBF HR Advisory Board: A forum that plugs partners into the latest on EBF initiatives, connects partners to one another for networking and best-practice sharing, and creates the space for EBF to better understand the entry-level needs and processes of partner companies.