Fox Television Stations Sales is seeking applicants for the FSS Sales Training Program. The overall goal of the Training Program is to provide an internal pool of talent for future Account Executive positions within Fox Television Stations and Fox Stations Sales. Individuals must commit to a three-year program and must be geographically mobile. Assignments during and after completion of the program may be in any of the Fox Stations Sales offices or Stations located throughout the continental United States.
- Assumes responsibilities for the retention and application of knowledge imparted through the training sessions and supplemental development modules.
- To gain the knowledge and training required for the position of an Account Executive within the Fox organization.
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy and consistency of work assigned and for its completion within the time schedules determined by the Program Trainer.
- Assumes responsibility for the understanding and retention of knowledge of all Company policies and procedures pertinent to this position and as an Employee of the Company.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proficient math skills and strong facility for numeric computation.
- Aggressive self-starter with excellent communication, computer and organizational skills.
- BA preferred.
- Must be geographically mobile within the continental United States.
- Must be able to commit to a three-year program and sign a Personal Services Agreement for up to three years.
Email: [email protected] for more information