WTAT-TV FOX24 in Charleston, SC is currently seeking an energetic and experienced Creative Services Director. The successful candidate must be able to direct, create, manage and execute WTAT on all platforms. The director is responsible for on-air promotion and packaging of the channel’s marketing content and material. This position is both creative and strategic and works closely with station management to develop brand strategy and launch content and create brand identity and packaging.
At least five years of creative professional in broadcasting and/or cable on air production. Experience in overseeing and managing a team and providing clear directions. Takes the initiative and has “all hands-on deck” attitude while leading the team.
- Oversees the development of creative concepts for all on-air creative and off-air promotional content including Social Media
- Manage the creative direction of all on-air creative and off-air branded materials
- Provide overall creative leadership of on-air promotion and branding with the goals of maintaining and improving local ratings, revenue and brand awareness consistent with WTAT-TV historical performance
- Manage the On-Air Promotion team and maintain an effective workflow and effective timelines per project
- Supervise production of on-air/video materials
- Monitors the progress of production
- Ensure that marketing initiatives are executed in a manner that furthers the brand
- Website maintenance/ management
- Community Partnership
- College degree and/or five years of Production experience is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of production and/or postproduction operations
- Experienced script writing/review and the workflow process
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Strong writing, editing and producing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great leadership, motivation and communication skills
- WTAT-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
- No phone calls please.
- If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to [email protected], please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.