Fuse Media is looking for a dynamic, driven Social Media Manager to work out of our New York Offices. This individual will develop and execute exciting and engaging content plans for Fuse across all social platforms for editorial, marketing, and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have a deep, comprehensive understanding of social media platforms, the content and language that perform best on platforms, and have a thorough understanding of existing and emerging platforms and best practices. The primary focus of the role will be on effectively engaging with and cultivating Fuse audiences across social platforms and driving audience growth. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
THE KEY BITS:
- Serve as internal social media expert providing social strategy, insights and best practices to groups across the organization including Editorial, Marketing, and Sales
- Support the development and drive the execution of all social media marketing campaigns for Fuse originals and advertiser programs across multiple platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook
- Daily content development and scheduling, monitoring and engagement across social platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook
- Optimize social content for posting across channels using A/B testing and paid social to report learnings and insights to cross-functional teams
- Oversee community management across social platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook with daily response and conversation with Fuse fans and viewers of Fuse content
- Work in partnership with both Consumer and Affiliate Marketing to develop a cohesive social media promotional strategy that appropriately amplifies/maximizes all in-market campaigns
- Collaborate with Digital Content Manager to create frequent reporting
- Work in conjunction with Digital Editorial Manager and Brand Creative to ensure consistency in brand voice and visual style across all Fuse social channels
- Work in conjunction with Content Studio and Public Relations teams to identify and leverage digital publishers and social media influencers to drive awareness and tune-in
- Own the pipeline for creation and distribution of social content for talent, partner and Public Relations use, serving as point of contact with key stakeholders to ensure that content is posted in a timely and relevant fashion
- Manage relationships with social media tools and service providers and be on the pulse of new and emerging vendors in this area
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience within the social media marketing space.
- Experience acting as a social media thought leader influencing senior executives and gaining buy-in within a matrix organization.
- Ability to speak effectively to a multicultural millennial audience via social media.
- Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives.
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic reporting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills a must.
- Must have knowledge of advertising on platforms such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others.
- Strong copywriting skills, as well as ability to communicate message in brand tone and voice
- Familiarity with design, video production and photo editing software and programs
Please submit applications here.