We are looking for an experienced, creative, and tapped-in Development Producer to join our Original Content team. We seek an imaginative and strategically minded individual, who is knowledgeable and excited about culturally driven content, who is highly capable of participating in a creative and collaborative environment, but can also manage their time independently if needed. The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, juggling internal brainstorms, creative development, talent outreach, and construction of all development materials.
If you have strong storytelling skills, a positive attitude, and are highly organized - join us in shaping the future of the content landscape.
- Ideate, contribute, and develop original formats and creative used to fuel the original content slate
- Responsible for the hands-on creation of development materials, including; log lines, treatments, creative documents, decks, sizzles, and presentation tapes
- Organize and run brainstorm meetings and development sessions
- Provide notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes
- Work with Production teams to produce development content
- Work with Talent Relations team to scout and identify talent that is representative of the Fuse brand
- Work with our internal Content Strategy team to maintain Fuse’s creative mandates for content, and to help inform and craft how those mandates are executed throughout original content
- Research the media landscape to inform new projects; analyze content performance, viewer data, and customer feedback
- Support the Creative Executives in all department-related and series-related projects, internal and external requests and special team initiatives
- Work closely with Creative Executives on projects as requested/interested
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and producing short form videos
- Identifying stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience
- Deep knowledge of music culture preferred
- A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Full-scale production experience, including creating scripts/treatments, producing shoots on location and in studio, and post production.
- Interest in newer or emerging platforms
- Deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Experienced in deadline driven environment and internet video
- Passion for music and youth culture
Submit your online application here.
FUSE Media is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.