Fuse is looking for a talented creator to develop and produce digital ideas for our Content Studio. The Digital Producer will create and produce unique content with a strong point of view, ideally around empowering a multicultural audience through music culture, style identity, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility. You will brainstorm ideas from scratch and turn them into premium digital/social series with an aim to grow to linear series. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with writing/producing content in a variety of formats including; roundtable, interviews, profiles, and social video. The role will have the opportunity to perform and serve as on-screen talent if suited. You will interact with many departments (Audience development, Editorial, Marketing, Ad Sales) and create projects, including branded, from concept to production and delivery.
- Generate ideas for potential new series empowering a multicultural audience around music culture, style identity, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility
- Pitch ideas and create materials (show decks, storyboards, mood boards etc.) necessary to communicate potential new franchises across departments
- Have an understand on creating multiplatform content that has legs to perform on YouTube
- Write digital series. Formats include in-studio social videos, branded and premium content on location.
- Observe viral trends on social platforms to make shareable and relatable content
- Produce digital video for other team members and outside creative partners
- Identify new voices relevant to brand - work with new and existing talent to create talent led IP
- Collaborate with editors to ensure quality of videos and adhere to production timeline
- Understanding of creating and producing content for all digital platforms from premium digital to social video content
- At least 2 years of experience in writing and producing short form videos
- Identifying stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience
- Deep knowledge of music culture preferred
- A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Full-scale production experience, including creating scripts/treatments, producing shoots on location and in studio, and post production.
- Interest in newer or emerging platforms
- Deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Experienced in deadline driven environment and internet video
- Passion for music and youth culture
Submit your online application here.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.