Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced Multi-Platform Creative Director to oversee the Company’s branded content in both audio and video-based projects. This highly visible position will interact with all departments of the organization; understanding and translating department/client needs into creative solutions to advance the network’s branding through clever and captivating promotional content. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse’s multicultural millennial audience. This position is based in our Glendale, CA headquarters and reports to the Vice President of Brand Creative.
THE KEY BITS
- Creative oversight of all audio and video-based projects (short-form content, trailers, promos, sales reels, radio ads, and other branded/promotional content.)
- Take the lead in developing ideas, concepts and creative solutions to advance Fuse’s marketing goals and network branding.
- Serve as brand leader, ensuring that all projects fit the Fuse filter and voice.
- Assign projects to Multi-Platform Content Creators and work with the Creative Operations Director to manage workload and timelines.
- Organize creative kick-off conversations for new projects
- Take the lead in steering concepts, refining scripts, and guiding edits.
- Regularly monitor progress and give creative feedback to Multi-Platform Content Creators.
- Communicate timelines/progress effectively with upper management and colleagues in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- 6+ years of experience in multi-platform content creation, preferably for a TV Network, Film Studio, Digital Studio, Agency or Production Company. Opens in New Window
- Undergraduate degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
- Proven ability to identify stories/creative that will connect with the Fuse audience.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for music and youth culture preferred.
- A solid understanding of digital video and social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Lifecycle production experience, including creating scripts/treatments, producing shoots on location and in studio, and post production.
- Deep understanding of how to make shareable content for a variety of media and platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment.
- Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment of digital video.
- React positively to feedback and notes.
- An encouraging leader, mentor, and creative problem solver.
- Positive attitude a must!