Fuse Media is looking for a highly motivated, driven Social Media Graphic Designer with strong graphic design and video editing skills to help develop and execute engaging, socially-native, multimedia assets for Fuse across all social platforms. Ideal candidate should have a strong interest in and knowledge of social media best practices and design trends, and be able to maintain and build a brand identity through strong creative execution. An interest in music entertainment and culture is highly preferred.
- Develop and design compelling, interactive content (video cutdowns, infographics, memes, GIFS, motion graphics, etc.) to engage Fuse Fans and grow audiences across social platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Work in conjunction with the Brand Creative team to ensure consistency in brand voice and visual style across all Fuse social channels.
- Experiment and master new tools, features, and functionalities as they roll out on platforms to find new ways to create content, engage with fans, and increase reach.
- Closely coordinate with Content Studio to plan and capture social content on location during shoots and events.
- Work in partnership with Audience Development to create cohesive social media assets that can be leveraged for paid media and audience acquisition tactics.
- Support additional design efforts, including the design of website ads, banners, graphics, and promotional photography.
- 3-5 years of digital graphic design experience, either at an agency, in-house, or freelance.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign.
- Video editing capabilities to help create short-form and long-form video content.
- Ability to collaborate with other staff and take directions from various people; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong conceptual planning, creative design, and typography skills and the ability to follow art direction and collaborate on layouts.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.
- Photography and copywriting experience a plus.
A plus but not required:
- Proficiency in After Effects, C4D, Premiere
- Digital Photography experience
- Copywriting experience
Candidates must provide a collection of work: digital portfolio, portfolio PDF, etc. – We’ll look at work in any format as long as it’s organized in one place.
Please submit an application, here.