Based in our Glendale, CA headquarters, Fuse Media is currently seeking a seasoned, hands-onto Art Director and Creator to oversee our Fuse and FM brands and content from an Art Direction and design point of view, across all platforms. This includes design executions for ongoing brand initiatives as well as new formats, and platform-appropriate design. This role is a Brand Ambassador who creates and maintains the visual and design integrity of branding assets across departments, manages team members and freelancers, and maintains the design resources for the company. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in design, advertising and marketing and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse’s multicultural millennial audience.
- Lead the design of campaigns in all platforms including linear, digital, social, mobile, video, and live events.
- Support internal departments and external partners in the application of identity and branding.
- Help direct strategy and execution of all design work produced under the company’s brands.
- Participate in the pre- and post-sale process with our Ad Sales and Affiliate groups in formulating visual concepts, oversee the design of mocks and decks in response to client RFPs and provide direction for all visual executions.
- Develop design concepts that meet business objectives of the company and that advance our brand strategy.
- Manage, inspire and mentor a creative team of designers and animators.
- 10+ years of entertainment media branding experience – preferably in Media/Entertainment/Digital-native industries.
- Undergraduate Degree in Fine Arts, related field or equivalent professional experience – Graduate Degree preferred.
- Possess a thorough understanding of mobile/digital and social communications and delivery systems, as well as industry best practices.
- Hands-on designer with the ability to manage multiple projects from concept through activation.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and requests at a time, and must be comfortable switching gears.
- Extensive experience with/in design, brand development, digital and creative process
- Demonstrable animation, print and digital design capabilities.
- Mastery of the full Adobe Creative Suite, as well as working knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and lead a creative team.
~ To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work to email@example.com ~
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow