Based in our New York City location, Fuse Media is currently seeking a Content Strategy Coordinator to join our Content Strategy team. This team member will provide administrative, and operational support to the Content Stragety team. This role will require someone who is able to quickly learn and speak the language of our various platforms, but also who is a native user of all the leading and emerging digital/social platforms. We expect this position to go above and beyond normal tactical support and help with doing research, log support, analyzing data, developing stunts and coordinating strategy for ongoing projects.
* Process music and promos into daily logs in On-Air traffic system
* Add music log
* Add promo campaigns
* Add promos to daily log
* Update show timings
* Adjust logs for ADU
* Assist content strategy team with research and copy writing
* Maintain databases and supply house numbers for promos, interstitials, and graphics
* Maintain monthly calendar of cultural events, programs, and competitive shows/movies
* Pull listings from SIMS and provide to PR team for distribution
* Develop and share ideas for stunt brainstorms
* Maintain movie planning report and provide exhibitions to third parties as needed
* Maintain and distribute monthly promo calendar
* Research and distribute monthly Pop Culture Report
* Maintain long and short form database
* Provide coverage for Content Strategy team members as needed
* 2-3 years of promo or graphic scheduling experience within an entertainment company strongly preferred
* Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Previous experience with traffic systems like SIMS and On-Air strongly preferred.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially with Excel.
* Strong proficiency with data entry and data management systems.
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter