Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced human resources generalist to join our People & Culture team to provide a blend of tactical and strategic human resources support to attract, develop, engage and retain top talent. The People & Culture Director will contribute, among others, in the areas of talent acquisition, total rewards, culture, compliance, employee relations, communications, change management and building operations. This is a key, site-leader position that serves as the senior HR resource for our NY office and reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Provide coaching, counseling and employee-related solutions while maintaining a balance between being an employee advocate and strategic business partner.
- Provide guidance and support around talent acquisition, total rewards, performance management, organizational change and culture.
- Partner with the business to develop people plans in line with the business strategy and deliver against them.
- Proactively handle day-to-day, people support but also influence and shape the change agenda, including organizational and cultural changes.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes; collaborate with stakeholders to understand talent acquisition needs and clearly map out hiring strategies.
- Develop and implement employment marketing initiatives in order to source, attract, recruit, interview and on-board individuals to the Fuse family.
- Act as the key point of contact for all building operations needs, vendors & facility-related items
- 10+ years of relevant experience – strong preference in Media/Entertainment
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent professional experience
- Extremely positive personality, high integrity, professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong commercial sensibility with an acute people lens
- Proven experience in problem-solving and organizational management practices within a culturally-diverse work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems; ADP Workforce Now is preferred
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow
Fuse Media is an independently owned multi-platform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.