Fuse Media is looking for an experienced Sales Planner to join our dynamic sales team in developing customized plans and presentations for Ad Sales clients. This Sales Planner role is based in our New York offices, and reports into the Director, Pricing and Planning.
- Create and modify sales proposals in the Gabriel system
- Monitor on-air schedules on a daily basis
- Prepare post analysis for clients
- Resolve contract discrepancies
- Obtain, organize and analyze research and competitive information
- Monitor stewardship of all accounts and allocate under delivery packages as needed
- Manage integrated marketing executions and provide recap for both agency and clients
- Support NY Sales staff with projects and ad hoc reporting
- Highly organized and detail oriented to manage multiple accounts
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with research products including Nielsen and MRI
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Communications Strong understanding of media math
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point & Word
Fuse Media provides entertainment and culture content across television and digital platforms that appeal to the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s holdings include the national cable network Fuse, and in the fourth quarter of 2015, Fuse Media will launch FM, a cable network and digital media brand that will feature a programming line-up with music at its core.
Please submit all applications, here.
Fuse, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter