Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced, high-energy, creative, people-oriented, employee communications professional to play a pivotal role in building upon our company’s culture. This role will be responsible for developing, driving, and maintaining a wide variety of programs and events designed to engage, recognize, and communicate with our nationally-distributed team. Our people and our culture are the foundation of our business. The mission of the role is to ensure that the core elements of our culture are well-defined and ever-present to our employees, that engagement of our team is set in a foundation that supports our positive, high-achieving, collaborative, transparent and future-focused environment and that information is cascaded and consistently communicated to our employees. The ideal candidate also is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in music, fashion, food, technology, influencers and megastars with an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse’s multicultural millennial audience.
- Deliver employee communication solutions that inform, excite and engage our employees and ultimately drive business results
- Create systems and programs to drive engagement, success and excitement: inspiring employees to perform at their highest potential throughout their career with Fuse
- Organize and produce all employee-focused events including town halls, engagement and appreciation, networking, and other events - from agenda setting and selecting speakers, to promotion and execution
- Identify/create tools to establish and plan for a regular cadence of internal messaging, as well as consistent updates of communications priorities which strive to connect, engage, and inform
- Contribute to the strategy and drive narrative development and communications assets for our executive team (specifically the CEO) to the company through a variety of channels and touch points
- Drives and supports internal employee satisfaction through effective and thoughtful communication of the “why” behind company actions
- Ensures company-wide events enhance our culture by being connected to the company’s vision, strategic priorities and leadership principles
- Works with the People & Culture team to build strong onboarding practices that provide a positive transition between the recruiting and onboarding experiences
- Orchestrate a communications plan for organizational changes, and determine the best channels and messaging that helps the organization to digest, understand and embrace necessary change - ultimately leading to accelerated alignment
- Develop, write and edit content for internal communication vehicles, including intranet, e-mail announcements, newsletters, webcasts, town halls/round table discussions and presentations
- 8+ years of relevant experience – preferably in Media/Entertainment
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Human Resources, related field or equivalent professional experience – SCMP and SPHR Certifications preferred
- Practiced understanding of the link between smart, strategic, creative communication and employee engagement
- Demonstrable success in building, launching and driving employee engagement initiatives
- High integrity, professional demeanour, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proven ability to translate business needs into strategic communications plans that advance the company’s goals
- Proven experience in problem-solving and organizational management practices within a culturally-diverse work environment
- Possess strong project management skills, effectively prioritizing workload to focus on the highest value activities
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.
To Reflect Today, The World We Want To Create Tomorrow
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.