The Sales Assistant position is the gateway into a media sales career. The Sales Assistant role is critical to successful client relationship management. Sales Assistants are responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management and providing timely and accurate information to the sales team and to their roster of clients. This involves working with multiple departments such as Advertising Sales, Strategic Planning, Traffic, Finance and Billing.
* Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (TV, Digital, VOD, etc.) responsible for: booking commercial schedules, creating flowcharts, allocating products, change notices, etc.
* Manage advertisers’ sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
* Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
* Serve as the first line of contact with internal and external entities to ensure proper maintenance of advertiser schedules
* Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
* Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
* Maintain close contact with company’s clients, advertising agency partners, as well as internal teams (traffic, marketing, research, etc.)
* Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
* Assist Sales Planning as needed
* Undergraduate Degree required
* Experience in Client Services or Account Management experience a plus
* Strong proficiency in computer software applications. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
* Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Detail oriented, organized, flexible, timely and accurate.
* Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
Fuse Media is an independently owned multi-platform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.