Fuse Media is currently seeking an experienced digital media producer and storyteller to join our Digital Content team to produce brand-defining video content. This New York-based role will be responsible for guiding projects through each stage of the production and post-production process - from development through final deliverables. The ideal candidate is a music culture junkie that lives and breathes the zeitgeist and has an intuitive sense of what will resonate with Fuse’s multicultural millennial audience.
• Write, produce, shoot, manage and guide multiple original video series from pre-production through final delivery
• Responsible for the creative behind each video, including finding the right talent, creation of shot lists, interview questions and managing the daily schedule to ensure timely delivery of each video
• Develop and shape stories at the pitch phase; giving notes on treatments, beat sheets and paper edits
• Bring a unique, creative vision and strong editorial voice, and constantly work to identify new sources of content/talent as well as new formats for storytelling
• Manage all costs of production and post-production
• Coordinate with the Original Content team, identifying content opportunities for digital and social channels
• Collaborate with the Digital Sales team to develop sponsored content opportunities and treatments
• 5+ years of producing/editing digital video content at a media publisher and 3+ years of field production or relevant experience
• Undergraduate degree in Media/Film, related field or equivalent professional experience
• Excel at conceptualizing innovative ideas to tell highly engaging, fun, positive stories about music/multi/youth culture
• Ability to work independently while also providing leadership and strategic thinking for a close-knit creative team
• Experience in storyboarding, episode overviews, shot lists, interview questions and physical production
• Experience in ideating, crafting a narrative, capturing the moments and producing compelling final cuts
• A successful history in the digital and social media landscape, including creating content for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap and other platforms, including branded and sponsored content
• Proficient with Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro or other non-linear editing systems
ABOUT FUSE MEDIA
Fuse Media is an independently owned multiplatform media company reflecting the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, Latino and multicultural 18-34 audience. The company’s media brands include the Fuse and FM linear and video-on-demand (VOD) channels; Fuse.TV online and mobile websites; the Fuse TV mobile and over-the-top (OTT) apps; a podcast network; several branded social media channels; and live events. Fuse network is currently available in approximately 70 million households and FM reaches over 43 million households.
Please submit an online application, here.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter