Digital Production Manager is responsible to produce Television and Radio commercials as well as digital and video content for designed Entravision mobile, video/streaming and social media; as well as to talking live on shoots that target the particular needs of each client. The position as a direct link to the sales department, while serving as the local marketing representative to the listeners. Reports to the local market SVP.
- Works and coordinates with Sales as needed and directed.
- Keeps content focused on relevancy to Hispanics.
- Looks for Opportunities to improve the way we operate through creativity and hard work.
- Is aware of the new release of tools and utilizes them.
Required Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Production, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years in the following areas: Experience in Production and Promotions.
- To operate within budgets experience and success in coaching, leading and motivating a team of employees
- A solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station format is essential
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply
Please apply at www.entravision.com/careers