San Diego, CA | Full Time
- Shoot, edit, write, produce and develop video content for digital platforms
- Work closely with Assignments Editor, Producers to develop ideas into video campaigns
- Manage high level of video content production in a fast paced deadline oriented environment
- Apply technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production
- Ability to publish on all major social media platforms
- Produce live, scripted and branded content across various platforms
- Attend community events in representation of the local news team
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Technical Capability.
- Ability to Work Independently.
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience producing, editing & shooting content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong problem solving skills with firm understanding of current technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, personalities and budgets while delivering consistent results
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and platforms
- Experience in television preferred but not required
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Reports directly to News Director
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply