- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Sell commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and marketing/NTR campaigns.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- While using corporate tools and workflows, the position must provide world class customer service.
- PLAN & STRATEGY: The IMSC must develop a detailed plan to encourage the growth of new business and while also maintaining and growing existing business relationships. The IMSC presents the benefits of advertising on one or more of our television and radio stations, and digital assets to local business owners and/or advertising agencies.
- REVENUE & CONTRIBUTION: To meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. To develop annual plans based on existing and new opportunities, bottom up account analysis, industry trends, competitive landscape and growth potential (updated on a Quarterly basis).
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL: The IMSC is responsible for developing and maintaining a direct-to-client communication channel. This position assumes that a detailed plan to call, visit or contact customers to survey client needs, satisfaction and new product development initiatives. Uses interpersonal skills to selling commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Additional job requirements may include research, promotions, development, copywriting, servicing, as well as some collection efforts.
III. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY
Reports directly to SVP
IV. POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply
Position located in El Centro, CA
Apply at www.entravision/careers