San Diego, CA | Full Time
Responsible for shooting and editing general assignment stories, liveshots, and natural packages.
Required Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut software preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field
Knowledge and ability to deliver coverage across multiple platforms.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)Must be willing to submit a background investigation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Punctuality and Dependability are essential.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays and be willing to change schedules with little or no notice if needed.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary.
Reports directly to News Director
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at www.entravision.com/careers
We encourage women and minorities to apply