San Diego, CA | Full Time
Assists with various aspects of news production. Responsible for shooting, writing, editing, and publishing content, coordinating and conducting interviews, and representing the station in community related events. Reports to the News Director.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or related field.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (high level of reading, writing, and speaking the language is essential).
- Must have strong English, reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Reporting, shooting, writing, and editing experience with a good ratings track record.
- Be informed on news events locally and nationally.
- Knowledge of INews and Adobe Premiere editing software preferred.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time position. Actual schedule and hours may vary. Must be willing to undertake shift work associated with working for a 24/7 news operation. Must be able to work holidays.
Reports directly to News Director
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at www.entravision.com/careers
We encourage women and minorities to apply