POSITION SUMMARY (Scope & Purpose)
WQAD 8 has an opening for an Account Executive. Responsibilities include proposing media advertising strategies over several media platforms to local businesses and advertising agencies. Previous sales experience and a college degree preferred. Working knowledge of digital, mobile, social media a plus. Must have the ability to utilize PowerPoint, Word and Excel proficiently.
- A proven track record of creativity
- The ability to complete an effective customer needs analysis
- Develop new business for continued revenue growth, working with direct clients and advertising agencies.
- Embrace new technology. Applicant needs to be experienced in the use of new technology and possess the ability to learn how new technologies can be used to develop sales opportunities that will benefit our customers and new revenue growth for our business.
- Conduct sales calls within an established zone in our designated market area.
- Experienced in building relationships and able to use available resources to generate revenue.
- Forecast pending business.
- Achieve monthly revenue budget.
- Achieve monthly new business quota. Conduct presentations utilizing our marketing department and use available research materials to secure new customer and develop revenue.
- Maximize use of selling day by using available resources to handle administrative duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is an integral part of digital sales. The DSS (Digital Sales Specialist) is a progressive, creative thinker who can conceptualize, execute, and close revenue producing ideas that connect our advertiser’s goals to our multimedia digital properties, including, but not limited to, the station websites, apps, social media, off-site partners, and agency services.
This position works with the sales management team including Local Sales Managers and National Sales Manager in business development for the overall operation; specifically championing digital sales. This position reports directly to the Digital Sales Manager.
WRGB in Albany, NY is looking to hire a part-time news photographer. Learn more here!
WRGB is looking for a creative and dedicated part-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. You will cover day to day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We are shooting full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for story telling is absolutely essential in this position.
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a web link, please apply online and then send a non-returnable DVD of your work to WRGB: 1400 Balltown Road, Schenectady, NY 12309. No phone calls or emails please.
Position/Title: News Photographer
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WRGB/WCWN is looking for a creative and dedicated full-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. You will cover day to day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We are shooting full High-definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for story telling is absolutely essential in this position.
Schenectady - 12309
ChefSteps is looking for an amazing director/shooter/editor with impressive experience to join our James Beard Award–winning team of content creators. We’re looking for another collaborator to teach us things we don’t know about making great video and telling engaging stories.
The person who ends up in this role will be involved in the production of our video content from ideation to delivery. We have a flat organizational structure, so we’re not looking for any kind of manager, but we do want someone with the leadership qualities to own video projects from inception to completion. They’ll work with their peers to set their own goals, accept feedback, and collaborate with a team of other creative types.
POSITION SUMMARY: (Scope & Purpose)
We are looking someone who can do it all. This position will primarily be shooting and editing video. Our news department is looking for an enthusiastic journalist to join news team. This is a Multi-Media Journalist position that will set you up to become a Reporter. You must have proven skills in digging for stories, writing, shooting, and editing for a winning news operation, and a competitive spirit to support the best breaking news operation in town. We’re a full-service local news organization; we work 24/7 servicing our community on our newscasts and digital platforms.
POSITION SUMMARY: (Scope & Purpose)
Our news department is looking for an enthusiastic journalist to join news team. This is a Multi-Media Journalist position that will typically showcase your live storytelling in our newscasts. You must have proven skills in digging for stories, writing and producing for a winning news operation, and a competitive spirit to support the best breaking news operation in town. We’re a full-service local news organization; we work 24/7 servicing our community on our newscasts and digital platforms. You will be contributing video you shoot and stories you break, no matter the time of day.
PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
To assist the Promotions/Marketing department personnel in all aspects of work associated with special events, contesting and all day-to-day promotions/marketing duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with On-Air Promotions Coordinator on all execution and fulfillment of contests as well as coordinating the quarterly/yearly contest winners reports
2. Work with Field Promotions Coordinator to pack bags, call clients to schedule van visits and research all potential promotion locations
3. Assist Promotions Director with promotional agencies to obtain prizing for station contesting and recapping all promotions
4. Oversee all interns assigned to the promotions department
5. Responsible for making sure all promotional closets and vans are organized and clean
6. Assist in the development of station promotional ideas and promotions
7. Work with Field Promotions Coordinator to ensure all sales recaps are complete and sent to Account Executives (including pictures and written)
8. Work on all special projects as assigned by Marketing Director and any other personnel in the department
9. Perform street team duties if needed
10. Perform other job related duties as required by department
11. Attend station events if needed
Job Title: Director of Brand Partnerships CBS Radio Live Events/Altitude Group
Job Description/Requisition Details: CBS Radio Corp is seeking a full-time Director of Brand Partnerships for the Live Events/Altitude Group. This position involves working in a high-energy, fast paced environment and developing/selling high-impact, integrated marketing/sponsorship programs across our company platforms (corp & local live events, branded content, digital & social media, broadcast media support).
This successful sales professional is on the front lines meeting with high-level marketing & sponsorship decision makers, determining company’s marketing needs, sharing our capabilities, and providing effective marketing solutions to fit their objective. This position has a thorough knowledge of event marketing, branded integration, and building effective ROI strategies.
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Television Stations
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: Studio City, CA, US
CBS Television Stations is seeking a bright, energetic and motivated self-starter to be a Sales Assistant supporting our Los Angeles National Sales office.
Duties include pulling daily reports, handling order and revision input, TV station/agency relations and supporting the sales effort in its entirety.